Monday, April 11, 2011

Save Your Marriage in Five Minutes a Day Simple Daily Strategies to Transform your Relationship

Save Your Marriage in Five Minutes a Day Simple Daily Strategies to Transform your Relationship

As much as the book appeared interesting - I have to say that I wasn’t really impressed, but perhaps that wasn’t the point. Happiness is a state of mind but reality is not. It takes two to make a marriage work, which was portrayed well in here-but it also gave a sense of complete peace and there’s never that 100%, I like her suggestions and plan on trying some with my boyfriend (I don’t believe in marriage) Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good book - but it wasn’t for me.  I like what the author had to say but it takes more then just gestures, and with the world already so unhappy today it won’t  always work, but it is worth a try and for that I recommend it to people that are married and having problems, I just personally didn’t care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment