Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Blessing Giving the Gift of Unconditional Love and Acceptance By John Trent & Gary Smalley

The Blessing Giving the Gift of Unconditional Love and Acceptance
By John Trent & Gary Smalley

This book was amazing-the messages inside were powerful-I actually had to put the book down quite a few times because I teared up. The stories from others inside was so touching, and some were just heartbreaking. I recommend this story to parents-or even those that didn’t grow up in such a great household-it will truly make you see the beauty and understanding. I really enjoyed reading this book; and cannot wait to read more of their writing! I received a copy from book sneeze in exchange for a review, I did not have to give a positive review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment